Welcome to MoeGo Pet Groomer Community! Hello MoeGo-ers,
We are so excited that MoeGo community is growing rapidly! It’s a place where pet groomers get powered up. “Work smarter, not harder” is our mission statement, so we all can spend more time with our loved ones.
Thank you so much for your trust and support, we become who we are today because of you!
To better navigate in this group, we have this post dedicated for list of posts:
New update is here! 👇the most voted request < weekly view > is ready 🤩🤩
📣Version 1.3.8 is here! 🎉
In addition to minor bugs fixed, here are some new add-ons😎
1. For repeat appointment editing, added “apply only to this one” / “apply to all” / “Apply to this and all following ones” options.
2. Increased “unconfirmed reminder auto message” dates to up to 7 days ahead.
3. Added “Inactive” status in client profile. So you won’t mistakenly add unwanted clients
4. Add Repeat renew reminder notification, so you will be notified when it’s your client’s last appointment in the repeat setting.
5. Added “Book again” button right after you checked out a ticket when the client doesn’t have upcoming appointment scheduled. If does, it shows the next appointment time, so you can confirm with your clients.
6. Added source of appointment to recognize if the appointment from “online booking”.
Join MoeGo Groomer Community for more updates: www.facebook.com/groups/moego
Original post: https://www.facebook.com/MoeGoLily/posts/181021532523244
We are always motivated to build MoeGo not just software, but also a community empowers every pet groomers.
Today we have 👸Laura Jayne Taylor joined us to share her insights on “Multi tasking-juggling all the things Mobile Grooming entails”.
Recorded live stream video here:
📣Time: Today Appx. 2:00PM PST/ 5:00PM EST (04/06/2018)
Join: Add “MoeGo Lily” and watch live stream
Laura Jayne Taylor: Owner/CEO at Hair Of The Dog (http://www.hairofthedogpetspa.com/)
Based at New York City, Laura operates 2 mobile grooming vans ( and expanding!). She is passionate for what she does, from the bottom of her heart. She has the true spirit to share and help every groomers new to this industry. And, she is an artist!
Here is her interview on New Yorker of the Week:https://www.facebook.com/Hairofthedogpetspa/videos/1049320791806543/
She will join us today to share her insights on “Multi tasking-juggling all the things Mobile Grooming entails”.
Original post: https://www.facebook.com/events/2114445642119426
Recorded live stream video here:
📣Time: Today 5:00PM PST/ 8:00PM EST (03/30/2018)
Join: Add MoeGo Lily to watch live stream
Nelson Quintero: Owner/CEO at Pampered Tails (https://www.pamperedtails.com/)
Based at Los Angeles, Nelson operates 5 mobile grooming vans, and 1 grooming salon. He will share with us how does he manage schedules, groomers, client communications, reports through MoeGo. With much time saved and less stress, he can now focus more on business expanding and make more revenue.
If you are a multi-van business owner, or going to expand, this will be great session to join. 🤗
Original post: https://www.facebook.com/events/2163265153960071
Click here to view MoeGo intro webinar:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, you can always reach us by: